March 2017- changes made due to weather conditions
Wednesday, March 15th
- 6:30pm – 9:30pm: Wexford gathering on second floor of Jack Doyle’s on 35th Street between. 7th and 8th Avenues Click here for website. Ask for John Murphy or Ger Flood when you arrive.
Thursday, March 16th
- 8:30PM: Catherine Power Dancers perform at the Brazen Tavern on W. 45th Street between 8th and 9th Avenues. Click here for website. Wexford Association will be assembling on 2nd Floor where we can watch the dancers perform and enjoy some revelry.
- The Irish Network-NYC party is on the 1st floor.
St. Patrick's Day, March 17th
- 11am -2:30pm: John Murphy & Associates ‘open house’ at 1450 Broadway, 39th Floor (between 40th and 41st streets).
- 3.00pm: Wexford Association Parade Assembly on East 47th Madison between Madison Avenue and Vanderbilt Avenue. We will be marching behind Leitrim and in front of Galway
- After the Parade: Our wonderful Consulate General and proud Wexford woman Barbara Jones has invited those of us who are marching with Wexford to attend a reception being hosted at the Irish Consulate. So, instead of going to Five Mile Stone, after the parade ends, please go to 345 Park Avenue, 17th Floor located between 51st and 52nd Streets.
- 7:00PM: Larry Kirwan & Friends at BB King’s on Friday night… – for those who are up for a night out on Friday night post-parade, no better place than to go to the famous BB King's and see legendary Wexford man Larry Kirwan lead a group of great musicians and artists in their unique tribute to St Paddy’s day! Click here for website
Click here for Parade Line of March
To all who are travelling long or short distances to march with the County Wexford Association this year we are delighted to have you join us.